Another property SOLD by Mark Griffiths
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying the finest of views over Spit Bridge and Middle Harbour, this freestanding home resides on the slopes of Seaforth and offers genuine harbourside living.
Arranged over three levels and sharing no common walls, this desirable property boasts large balconies on all 3 levels making this home an outdoor entertainers delight. The property is currently arranged as 3 bedrooms, with built in robes, the master bedroom and en suite bathroom and a second living/dining room on the lower level. Kitchen sits adjacent to the formal living room on the top floor, this offers a large open planned area taking in the breathtaking views of the harbour and leading out to the main balcony.
- Luxury, harbour views
- 3 Bedrooms - all with built-ins
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 large terraces off every floor
- Inclinator to deep water frontage and your own boat mooring pen.
- The mooring pen is 5 metres wide and 5 metres deep.
- Easy access, security parking.
- Suit professional or yachting couple.
For further information, please contact
Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
Josh Noor 0431 764 566
Ray White Seaforth on 9948 6069
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.