Sold by Mark Griffiths & Josh Noor - Another property urgently wanted!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Resting on the high-side of the street on a generous block stands this dual level weatherboard classic presenting a wealth of accommodation perfect for the large or growing family. Held since built in the 40's, it's just brimming with untapped potential whilst very liveable as it stands.
Proportions are generous including expansive living and dining areas, a large family-sized kitchen, master with ensuite and study and the option for a TV or family room. Resting within a family friendly community it is just walking distance to the North Balgowlah Public School, bus services and local shops.
- Classic weatherboard faade with front verandah
- Timber floors, expansive living and separate dining
- Central and large stone and gas family focused kitchen
- Master retreat with ensuite, robes and adjoining study
- Rear alfresco deck and terrace, separate large workshop
- Generous bedrooms with walk-in robes, internal laundry
For further information, please contact
Mark Griffiths - 0422 444 367
Josh Noor - 0431 764 566
Isabella Bosch - 0415 043 330
Heinrich Bosch - 0416 433 364
Ray White Seaforth on - 9948 6069
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.