Another property SOLD! by Ray White Seaforth more properties urgently required!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Boasting a special setting across from bushland reserve with uninterrupted and never to be built-out north facing views across to the ocean, this spacious and solid home promises an idyllic lifestyle. Enjoy northern beaches bliss with an easy-care lot, versatile rear studio and potential to further extend.
Whisper quiet and private, the home is exceptionally well placed a stroll to the pathway to Manly Dam and walking distance to North Balgowlah Public school, Wakehurst Golf Club, North Balgowlah village and bus services. A little further afield is a choice of magic beaches including Manly and fabulous shopping with the recently revamped Warringah Mall.
- Solid double brick build, high ceilings, bright interiors
- Spacious open plan living and dining with fireplace
- Large alfresco deck with retractable blind & stunning views
- Gourmet stone and gas kitchen with a breakfast bench
- High-end Miele and Ilve appliances, two designer bathrooms
- Generous bedrooms all boasting built-in robes
- Large rear paved terrace with barbecue area, garden shed
- Versatile studio or teen retreat with bathroom and kitchenette
- Internal access SLUG, carport, workshops and storage areas
Council rates are $581.20 per quarter
Water rates averaged $258 per quarter.
For further information, please contact
Heinrich Bosch 0416 433 364
Isabella Bosch 0415 043 330
Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
Ray White Seaforth on 9907 6426
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.