Another property SOLD by Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Displaying architectural smarts and a floor plan perfect for family living, this stylishly renovated home nestles peacefully into its generous 822sqm site basking in the beauty of stunning boat dotted bay views which sweep through South Head to the ocean.
Much has been made of its substantial block with decked boardwalks and stairs leading to expansive alfresco spaces, a large pool and an immaculate lawn and garden area. Live the beaches dream an easy stroll to Fairlight beach and bus services and close to fine schools and Stocklands.
- Timber floors, vaulted ceilings, architectural skylights
- Sprawling and open plan living, dining and sitting
- Centrepiece fire, stone kitchen, European appliances
- Wide decks encourage outdoor enjoyment, large pool
- Sun-drenched study, separate guest retreat or 5th bed
- Substantial bedrooms with robes, some with views
- Lavish master with WIR robe/dressing, ensuite and views
- Sauna with bathroom, internal access double garage
- Abundant storage areas, surround sound in the living
Auction - Saturday 17th of June at 12:45pm
Open Saturday & Wednesday 12-12:30pm or by appointment
Land size 822sqm
For further information, please contact Mark Griffiths on 0422 444 367 or Ray White Seaforth on 9948 6069.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.