Another property SOLD by Ray White Seaforth
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Gracefully elevated above the landscape, this unique family home is rich in individual character delivering a wealth of indoor and outdoor living spaces which encourage a relaxed beaches lifestyle. Sweeping across three spacious levels it offers family versatility with the option of a 5th bedroom or study.
Totally privatised from the road, it includes terraced gardens with room for a pool and ample space for the kids to play. Boasting dual street access and a generous triple lock up garage, live the dream mere footsteps to the beach and bus.
- Light filled with crisp white floorboards and walls of glass
- Gracious entry room, large lounge, slow combustion fire
- Casual living and dining, luxury stone wrapped kitchen
- Island bench, full complement of fine Miele appliances
- Conservatory breakfast nook, multiple decks and terraces
- Master with ensuite, robes and turret room with bay views
- Large office, lower level family room, cellar and utility room
- Guest bedroom with adjoining bath, privately placed Jacuzzi
- Ample storage areas plus a large triple lock up garage
- Moments to exceptional schools and Stocklands Balgowlah
Saturday 2-2:30pm or available by appointment
For further information, please contact Mark Griffiths on 0422 444 367 or Ray White Seaforth on 9948 6069.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.