Another property SOLD by Ray White Seaforth
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Peacefully nestled amongst the trees with abundant natural light, the use of soft neutral tones throughout this home creates a sense of tranquillity. This easy care home flows across two modern light filled levels. The relaxed living and dining area spills through sliding bi-folds to an alfresco deck ideal for easy inside/outside entertaining.
Upstairs comprises of four double bedrooms including a cosy parents' retreat with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite plus a study, bathroom and plenty of storage space.
- Spacious living/dining room with timber floors
- Cleverly designed to maximise natural light throughout
- Alfresco deck overlooking the garden
- 4 Large bedrooms with built-in/walk-in robes
- Crisp white walls, ducted air conditioning, rumpus room
- Catchment area for Balgowlah Heights primary school
- Central to both Balgowlah Heights village and Stocklands Balgowlah
- Large secure garage and additional off-street parking
- Internal laundry
Open Saturday and Wednesday 10-10:30am or by appointment
Land size 460sqm
For further information, please contact Mark Griffiths on 0422 444 367 or Ray White Seaforth on 9948 6069.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.