Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Private & spacious torrens title townhome
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Move-in condition, open interiors, superb finishes and private alfresco entertaining areas, this immaculate dual level residence provides a sophisticated yet relaxed haven of luxury, style and privacy.
Landscaped gardens require minimal upkeep and its quiet setting is only a short breath away from shops, parks, schools and beaches.
- One of only two exclusive Torrens title executive residences
- 5 minute child friendly walk to North Balgowlah school
- Generous light filled living space with big leafy bay window
- Formal dining area, easy access to elevated sunlit terrace
- Family room flows to rear courtyard and landscaped garden
- Stylish CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktops and dishwasher
- Child friendly level lawn for the kids to play on
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with ensuite, second open to sunny balcony
- Internal laundry with w/c, timber flooring, ducted air conditioning
- Stroll to parks and city buses, moments to Seaforth village & North Balgowlah Village
- Auto LUG with extra storage space plus dedicated car space
- Additional extensions or rumpus available (STCA)
Available for your convenience by appointment at a time to suit you.
Council Rates - $385 p/q (approx)
Water Rates - $177 p/q (approx)
For further information, please contact
Mark Griffiths - 0422 444 367
Ray White Seaforth on 9948 6069
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
365m² / 0.09 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.