Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
In true alfresco style, the property flows onto well maintained and carefully trimmed gardens at both the front and rear of the property which are easy care and child friendly. The eastern rear aspect gives lovely sunny garden morning opportunities all day and a large sized pool makes this the ultimate family and entertaining area.
Just a short walk to Sydney's finest beaches, green parklands and prized restaurants. This central location is also well positioned within walking distance to Mosman Village, and buses to the city and northern beaches.
There are many features behind the walls of this Mosman beauty, here are a few:
- Large and spacious family and lounge room ideal for entertaining
- Stained glass windows and internal glass doors
- An amazing custom built kitchen with top of the line finishings and European appliances that will impress all.
- Four bedrooms with beautiful high ornate ceilings, and plenty of storage and space.
- Central air-conditioning throughout and a stunning gas fireplace
- The master bedroom consists of an ensuite and walk in wardrobe set high with scenic views, NE sea breezes with its own private balcony.
- The home also boasts a 2 car garage, 2 car carport and ample room for additional 4 off street car parking behind your own remote security gate.
This home sits within the Beauty Point school catchment
Auction - Guide $3,195,000
For further information, please contact
Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
Josh Noor 0431 764 566
Allan Huang 0426 889 885
Ray White Seaforth on 9948 6069
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.