This property is available now.
Another property leased by Ray White Seaforth
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in the heart of Balgowlah Heights, this three-bedroom home is situated in a desirable, quiet location only a short distance to public transport and local shops. It features a bright, spacious living room overlooking the incredible views of Middle Harbour with doors leading to a balcony terrace encompassing these spectacular views. A second family room is generous in size, featuring a fireplace and sliding doors onto a low maintenance courtyard perfect for entertaining. The updated gas kitchen complete with Bosch appliances and stone bench tops also includes a breakfast bar and a large, separate dining room. The newly renovated deluxe main bathroom includes a bath and shower, whilst the second bathroom contains a second shower and an internal laundry. There is ample storage space with built-in robes in all bedrooms, a linen closet and a double lock-up garage with automatic door.
• Polished timber floors throughout
• 3 double bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Contemporary kitchen, stone bench tops, breakfast bench Gourmet Bosch appliances, gas cooking
• Formal living room with water views
• Separate dining room
• Spacious family room with fireplace and sliding doors onto tiled courtyard
• Renovated main bathroom with luxurious bath
• Renovated second bathroom with internal laundry
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double lock up garage with automatic door
• Foxtel connection
• Sliding doors onto balcony terrace with Middle harbour, Balmoral and city skyline views
For further information call Lauren Sudol (m) 0438 138 675
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.